Friday, July 8, 2011

Meet Buck

Buck-A-Roo



Hi Everybody! My name is Buck and I am a typical 1-year-old GSP. I came from Kansas where I was found as a stray. I am DEFINITELY not in Kansas anymore. I am a Jersey boy now and lovin it! My foster mom takes me running every morning. That's a good thing because I have a lot of energy to get out.
 
 
 
I am a really smart lil boy and with some training, I will be excellent! I already know sit and am working on leash walking, down and come. I know I will get it...it's just so distracting sometimes and I focus on the birds, ducks or the other dogs in the neighborhood! There is just so much to see and learn and I am trying to take it all in. I have a foster brother and sister GSP and I really like them. I also like my human teenager sisters. I am told that I am a sweet lil guy and very handsome too. Heck I knew that already. If you are looking for a young GSP with lots of puppy energy, I am your boy! Please email the volunteers for an adoption application at gsprescuenj@hotmail.com.
 
 
 
 
Visit my petfinder profile at http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/19901398.



No comments:

Post a Comment