Monday, July 11, 2011

Meet Olive!

Olive Juice


Hi everyone I'm Olive! I just got to the rescue program last week.  My story is a bit of a mystery because I was found as a stray in the Mount Olive area, hence my fabulous name.  After being picked up as a stray, I was kenneled for 10 days.  My time was running short so on my last day the nice people at Rescue came to save me!  Rescue thought someone might be looking for me and listed me as a found dog.  No one claimed me so I'm ready for a new family and a new start!
 
 
I love to play!
  
I'm very friendly, tiny gal.  I'm only about 35 - 40 lbs, and I'm between 1 and 2-years-old.  My foster mom thinks I'm closer to one because of my super friendly and puppy like personality.  I love my crate and go into it without a problem.  The only time I ever bark in there is when I need to go outside to do my, well you know.  I'm about 90% house broken and my foster mom has really been helping me get the rest down. 
 
Olive, Polly and Sadie sniffing for some critters
 
When I first came into foster care I was a major counter surfer but I've gotten way better in just a week!  I'm even beginning to learn sit and learning how to walk on a leash.  I'm just so excited to have a warm bed and friends to play with.  Did I mention I love to play!  I get along with my foster sisters and my foster mom's dog Sadie loves to run and romp around the yard with me.  We have a lot of fun.  Polly likes to watch and wag her tail. 
 
Toys!
My foster mom says I'm just a bundle of love.  I'm always happy and wagging my tail.  We can't say for sure if I'm an English Pointer or a German Shorthaired, but they're so close and I'm so nice what does it really matter? I just want to be loved by a family of my own so I can tell them Olive Juice, I mean I love you. 

 
I have all my vetting and was negative on all heartworm, lyme and worm tests.  If you are interested in learning more about me or adopting, please ask for an adoption application at gsprescuenj@hotmail.com.
 
 
 
You can also check out my petfinder profile at http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/20157837.  You can also find updates here or on my foster mom's blog at http://brownheadedhound.blogspot.com/.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment